“Old is gold”, have you ever heard this quote? Somehow, it is true when it comes to vehicles. There have been huge innovations and advancements in technology with the passage of time, this leads to higher complexity in vehicles. Therefore, the systems have become prone to glitches and failures, but you do not need to worry because some professional help from AVS can bring your car back on the road! A vehicle consists of hundreds of parts that wear out over time and any one can affect the overall functioning. Stay updated of any signs that your vehicle needs servicing.
Some of the signs that your vehicle needs service:
- An exhaust that makes roaring or hissing noise. It indicates a blockage or misalignment of exhaust.
- Gasoline smell from exhaust
- Reduced gas mileage
- Reduced power and speed
- Vibrating steering wheel
- Noisy engine
Bad Air Conditioning System:
- Noises produced whenever AC is switched on
- Hot or wet air and fluctuating temperature that makes the journey unpleasant
- Refrigerant leaks
- AC compressor usually goes out
- Headlights not as radiant as they were
- Strange clicking sound when the key is turned
- Vibrating vehicle
- Intermittent sparks
- Corroding smell
- Charging problem
- Difficulty starting the vehicle
- Soft pedal that has reduced resistance
- Unbalanced car when applying brakes
- Weird burning smell
- Fluid leakage
- Shaking and vibration
- Abnormal noise
At AVS, we use the latest technology and equipment for vehicle servicing. In addition, we have an extensive range of exhaust parts and systems, batteries, AC components and car brakes for all makes and models. We stock the parts from leading manufacturers to ensure quality. Our years of experience in industry speaks of our reliability. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so we keep our customers informed at each stage of diagnostics and servicing. Moreover, competitive prices, friendly attitude and unparalleled level of service has let us gain a huge customer base.
We provide a one-stop-shop service for all your needs. So, drop by our garage or visit our website to learn more about us. You may also call us for vehicle queries or request a call back by filling out the form on our website. We offer free no obligation quotations. We would love to hear from you!